1. You believe in the existence of Allah but you do not fulfill His Commands.
2. You say you love Nabi صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ but you do not follow his Sunnah.
3. You read the Holy Qur’an, but you do not put it into practice.
4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah, but, you are not grateful to Him.
5. You acknowledge Shaitan as your enemy, but you do not go against him.
6. You want to enter Paradise, but you do not work for it.
7. You do not want to be thrown into Hellfire, but yet, you do not run from it.
8. You believe that every living thing will face death, and you are not prepared for it.
9. You gossip and find faults in others, but you forget your own faults and bad habits.
10. You bury the dead, but you do not take a lesson from it.